Firefighters have put out a kitchen fire in a Crawley home.
The two crews were called to the two-storey property in Tinsley Lane at 12.20pm.
A spokesman for West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said two firefighters in breathing gear used a hose to extinguish the accidental fire in the building’s ground floor after isolating its electrics and gas.
Crews left the electricity off and left at 12.56pm.
There were no reported injuries.
The crews were from East Grinstead Fire Station.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.