Firefighters from across Sussex rushed to reports of a fire in a high rise in Sussex last night (Saturday, January 23).
West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service were called to reports of smoke issuing from the sixth floor of Stockwell Court, Sussex Road, Haywards Heath, at around 8.25pm.
On arrival, fire crews found there to be no fire and the smoke was coming from a defective fuse board.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.