Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire at a home in Crawley this morning (Thursday November 12).
Crews attended the small fire at a semi detached house in Burns Road at around 7am.
Two breathing apparatus and a hose reel were used to extinguish the flames and a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to remove smoke from the building.
A fire service spokesman said the cause of the fire is being treated as an accident.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawley.observer
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.