Firefighters put out electrical fire in Crawley shop

editorial image

Firefighters put out an electrical fan after it ignited by accident.

West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene in a shop in Three Bridges Road, Three Bridges, at 8.08am this morning (Tuesday September 1).

A spokesman said the fire was in a ground floor store room and involved an electrical fan.

The electrics were isolated. Firefighters used two sets of breathing apparatus and hose reel to put it out.

Two Crawley crews and a crew from Reigate were in attendance until 8:30am.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.