Langley Corner Surgery was rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
The GP practice in Ifield Green was commended for its ‘Outstanding’ training for Health Care Assistants after a routine inspection in February 16.
But the CQC report stated it must ensure ‘significant’ events were recorded and shared with staff.
It had to review cleaning rotas, reduce the risk of improper clinical waste disposal and ensure enough medical supplies were available for emergency with a child.
GPs needed to make sure the right number of staff were trained to use the surgery’s evacuation chair.
And the practice had to ensure staff were trained in line with the practice’s policies including safeguarding and the Mental Capacity Act and recruitment checks were completed and retained in accordance with its rules.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.