A man has died after being airlifted to hospital having suffered serious injuries in Manor Royal.
Emergency services were called to W&H Motors in Kelvin Business Centre, Kelvin Way, at 9.22am today (Thursday (June 9), police said.
A Sussex Police spokesman said: “A man injured in an incident in Crawley this morning has sadly died.
“The victim, who is in his 50s, was airlifted to hospital with serious injuries but was later pronounced dead.
“Officers are continuing to assist the Health and Safety Executive at the scene to establish the full circumstances.”
The coroner’s officer has been informed.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.