Firefighters used a crane to lift a man with a spinal injury out of a first floor window.
The man was taken to hospital after emergency services were called to Kites Close, West Green, Crawley, at 12.56pm on Wednesday (January 6).
A spokesman for West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service (WSFRS) said Horley’s Technical Rescue Unit (TRU) and a Crawley crew attended.
WSFRS_TRU tweeted: “Multiagency working, all coming together to get a casualty from the 1st floor to hospital safely.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.