A man was seriously injured after his mobility scooter was in collision with a car in Crawley.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene in Ifield Drive, near Ardingly Close, shortly before 9am yesterday (Wednesday February 24).
A police spokesman said: “A man was seriously injured after the mobility scooter he was riding collided with a black Audi A4 in Crawley.
“The scooter rider, a man in his 60s, was treated by paramedics for a suspected broken ankle.”
Police were not investigating.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.