Crawley council has given planning permission for a popular town centre fast food shop to have outdoor seating.
Troy Barbeque, the High Street, can put up four tables with four chairs each and barriers and banners in front of its entrance.
The site will be 4.04m deep and 5.3m wide.
Officers approved the application to change the use of the public footpath to seating area on Thursday last week (October 8).
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.