Pair released without charge after man suffers head injury in Crawley
Two people who were arrested on suspicion of GBH after a man suffered a head injury have been released without charge.
Sussex Police was called to a house in The Orchards, Ifield, on Tuesday (March 29).
A spokesman said: “Police were called to the house at 10.41am where shouting had been heard and found a 31-year-old man with a head injury. He was taken to hospital for treatment, but declined to wait and discharged himself.
“A 51-year-old woman from Hove was arrested on suspicion of GBH without intent and a 63-year-old man from Ifield was arrested on suspicion of GBH with intent. However, after questioning they were both released without charge.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.