Police have appealed for witnesses after two women were hurt in a Crawley road accident.
Emergency services were called to the scene at the junction of Gatwick Road and Cobham Way at 3.32pm on Tuesday (February 9).
A police spokesman said two female passengers were slightly injured after a Mercedes Sprinter van, Land Rover Discoery and Volvo Metrobus were in collision.
One of the women was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill to be treated for whiplash.
A spokesman for Metrobus said the number 20 was travelling southbound on Gatwick Road when the accident happened.
She added: “There were ten people on board the bus.
“The road was closed for a while by police and our buses were put on diversion.”
Witnesses were asked to email email@example.com or call 101 quoting serial 979 of 09/02.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.