Crawley council has launched a website for the town centre’s regeneration project.
Peter Smith, cabinet member for economic development, said it was aimed at attracting businesses and investment in the town centre.
The website includes updates on different aspects of the regeneration, such as moving the bandstand, housing developments and works in Queens Square.
He hoped it would attract businesses to fill the town centre’s empty units.
He said: “The whole programme is made of lots of mini-projects.
“The website will be the go to place for all of that.”
He added it would be carried out by council officers and cost effective.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.