People are invited to quiz town decision makers at Crawley Question Time 2016.
The event gives townsfolk the chance to discuss and debate local issues.
Councillor Peter Lamb said: “Crawley Question Time is your chance to ask questions and raise issues on topics about our town which matter to you. So, come along and let the decision makers know what you’re thinking.”
Confirmed panellists include: Cllr Peter Lamb, leader of the Council; Cllr Duncan Crow, leader of the Opposition; Cllr Peter Smith, Cabinet member for Planning and Economic Development; and Chief Inspector Dave Padwick.
Crawley Question Time takes place on Tuesday March 8 at The Hawth Studio at 7pm.
To ask a question or register to attend the debatevisit www.crawley.gov.uk/getinvolved or email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 7.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.