More than 2,000 properties were affected by a power cut in Crawley.
A UK Power Networks spokesman said the cut interrupted 2,063 of its supplies in the Balcombe Road area in Crawley at 6.58am yesterday (Tuesday November 3).
Engineers restored power to all but 29 units in 45 minutes.
The rest were reconnected in stages between 12.50pm and 2.05pm.
The spokesman said: “We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and reconnected electricity supplies as swiftly as possible.”
The company’s website said the cut was in the Fleming Way area in Manor Royal business park at the time.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.