Two drivers were hurt in a three car crash on the A23 at Gatwick Airport.
Sussex Police was called at 5.12am today (Thursday September 10) after a red Volkswagen Golf, black Mercedes-Benz and black Skoda Octavia collided in Airport Way.
A 74-year-old man driving the VW had cut hand and a 34-year-old man driving the Mercedes suffered back pains.
A spokesman said the dual carriageway was cleared by 6.51am.
The collision blocked the inner lane. Both were closed for the damaged vehicles to be removed.
The VW driver was from Hungerford, Mercedes driver from West Molesey and Skoda driver, a man, 37, from Harlow, Essex.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.