Police were called to a two car crash between Gatwick Airport’s terminals.
A spokesman said the collision at about 6.30am today (Monday November 2) blocked Airport Way and caused long tailbacks on the southbound M23 approaching Junction 9.
The road was reopened at 7.50am.
No one was hurt.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.