Firefighters were called to a wood store fire in Pound Hill earlier this afternoon (July 29).
Crews from Crawley and Horley attended the blaze in Orde Close at around 4pm.
A spokesperson from West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service said as well as the wood store three bins and a tumble dryer were also ablaze when crews arrived.
The fire was extinguished using a hose reel.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawley.observer
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.