The Outreach 3 Way Football Tournament is an incredibly popular annual event held at the charity’s day centre in Ifield, Crawley.
The event sees people from organisations as far as Chichester and Hastings flock to the centre to take part in the football tournament alongside clients of the day centre who have learning disabilities and/or autism.
This year, the event boasted a massive 17 different teams, 120 players and 200 people on site as spectators.
The event is sponsored by MNH, a sustainable cabin services company who work closely with Outreach 3 Way throughout the year to provide paid work for the people Outreach supports.
They put on a barbecue and provide food and drinks for everyone involved and the day is a great collaborative effort every year between them, the charity, Dimensions and the local community.
The event is held to raise awareness of Outreach 3 Way who are the charity arm of Dimensions, a not-for-profit social care provider for people with learning disabilities and autism.
Outreach 3 Way provide engaging activities for people with learning disabilities and autism.
Representatives from Sussex County Football Association were also there on the day to show their support.
- For more information about Dimensions, visit: https://www.dimensions-uk.org/
For more about Outreach 3 Way, look under ‘About Us’, and ‘Outreach 3 Way’.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.crawleyobserver.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/crawleyobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @Crawley_Obby
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Crawley Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.